5 Hacks for healthier Hair care
We are flooded these days with hair care products in India. Everybody wants strong, shiny, and healthier hair however we think we need to pay a lot of attention to take care of our hair but it is not true. You need to stick to the basic and natural routine and you will be amazed to see the results. Here we are sharing five hacks to strengthening your hair naturally
1) Gentle with your hair
The first rule you need to follow is to be gentle with your hair. Since childhood, we tend to take things for granted and become rough and tough with our hair and that little damage takes a long time to recover. Don’t tie your hair tightly it is one of the reasons for hair fall. Use gentle hair products and gently wash or massage your hair so that blood may circulate to the hair and give healthier, Shiner and strong hair.
2) Healthy Hair routine
- Massage your hair with oil before washing 30 minutes early,
- Don’t use hot water to rinse your hair. It can damage your hair and really bad for your hair follicles
- Whenever going out in sun, cover your hair so that sun rays don’t harm your hair
- Protect yourself before jump into the pool. The swimming pool is not only filled with water but also with chemicals
- Never ever brush the wet hair. Wet hair is fragile they need care while tabbing and combing. I would suggest let your hair get dry naturally then comb them because it is the weakest when your hair is wet.
- Drink a lot of water because it hydrates your body and hair scalp too. It will give a powerful impact on your hair routine.
3) Home Remedies
Our mother and grandma have not taken any degree but they are still doctors if we talk about home remedies for our hair. There are few easily available items at home you can use to take care of your hair such as
- Extract some bottle gourd juice and apply it into your hair. Keep this solution for half an hour and wash it off thoroughly. This is one of the simple beauty tips for hair that would do wonders.
- Cleanse your hair every 2nd and 3rd day as per your convenience because most of the time dandruff and itchy scalp is the reason for hair fall. If you wash in this manner you can save yourself from dandruff
- You can use curd to give a silky look to your hair. It is rich in protein and your hair follicles require protein for strong and healthy hair. It eliminates dandruff and hydrates your scalp
4) Eat healthily and exercise
In your childhood, your granny must have told you to eat healthily and that statement is precisely correct in every stage of life. If you eat seasoned fruits and vegetables your hair gets all the nutrition such as vitamin c, antioxidants, zinc, biotin, etc. automatically without any extra effort so prepare your rainbow-colored plate for lunch and breakfast. Do exercise, it does not mean you need to join a gym. You can do normal stretching exercises at home and walk will also work. This habit will re-energize your hair.
5) Use natural products
In India, our history connects with Ayurveda and we are the people who love natural products. People consider natural products would be expensive but now a day’s it is available at a lesser price.
Most hair care products use synthetic chemicals in the market. Hair care products are significantly necessary for men and women. If you have no idea you can search Best hair care products in India on Google however I would recommend you “Lass naturals” as per my experience
In every one of my blogs I refer to natural product to people because of their benefit
- Natural products have not significantly altered from their original state. You need to look for the best hair care products for hair growth
- as a consumer you need to take time to read the ingredients of the products so that you may get to know what is good for you. If you want you can buy hair care products online directly from the website and enjoy the available discount on the products
- Natural products are amazingly good for your health as well as the environment. When you use natural products it feels good that you are not becoming a threat to the environment. If you are losing your hair or if it is falling rigorously look for the solution for hair fall or damaged hair such as lass naturals
- Natural products are beneficial for your hair health. They take care of your hair cuticle and give you an amazing shine. Look for ayurvedic hair care products online and you will get natural hair care products. We would recommend lass natural’s hair care products
- All mentioned points are not perception it is the facts which is backed with studies.
- There is a professional hair care products brand that is safe and secure. Use onion for your hair. It is high in sulfur content and natural hair growth substance. Some of the Lass natural’s products for hair growth are onion shampoo for hair growth and an Anti-hair loss kit. Onion is good for your hair to look for the best onion shampoo to buy. Buy onion hair fall oil for hair growth, try once you will love it.