Lass Naturals Hair Colour (Brown) – Natural Henna Powder with Hair Nourishment and Deep Conditioning Properties, 100g
Always wanted beautiful hair color without worrying for side-effects? Color your hair naturally with Lass Naturals Natural Brown Hair Color. Superior in quality and made using natural products, the herbal henna powder not only transforms your look completely but also makes your hair more resistant to breakage. Ayurvedic henna powder nourishes the hair leaving it soft, silky and shiny. Apart from this, the natural Henna also balances scalp pH and helps in preventing it from environmental pollution damage. This powder is also an antidote to graying hair follicles, dandruff and hair fall. This brown hair color does not contain any artificial colorants and is made using all natural ingredients like Henna, Amla, Bhringraj, Indigo and Neem, which offers gentle nourishment and deep conditioning to your hair. Why buy Natural Hair Color from Lass Naturals? – Because we provide world’s most effective herbal hair care solution! IHT9 is dedicated to formulate a range of innovative haircare products that are completely natural and effective for preventing hair loss and improving hair health. We are a team of passionate innovators who are inspired by the Ayurvedic approach to holistic wellness. We are uniquely positioned in the aggressively growing hair solutions marketplace using only the purest of botanical extracts and natural, essential oils. Unique advantages that you get are: Effective for Male Pattern Baldness & Female Pattern Baldness Ethically procured herbal ingredients Green, environment-friendly manufacturing and packaging practices 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy
Henna (Lawsonia Inermis Linn), Amla (Emblica Officinalis Gartn), Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria), Neem (Azadirachta Indica).
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Take out the Lass Natural Colour in a plastic bowl, add boiled water (approx. 4 times to powder quantity) to make thick paste.
2. Wash your hair with shampoo to remove oil & dust from the hair & dry them with towel leaving some moisture.
3. Put on surgical gloves to protect your hands from stains. Divide your hair in four sections and apply paste on each from root to tip evenly.
4. After applying this paste cover your hair with shower cap.
5. Let the mixture remain on the hair for 1 hour or more (more the better). Apply heat all over your hair with a blow dryer with shower cap on.
6. Rinse out all the henna with water until it’s clear. Actual colour will appear after 48 hours of application.
Caution: Due to the ingredients natural origin, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality of the product.